Thank you for choosing to submit your article to Rising Powers Quarterly. Please follow the instructions below in order to ensure your article matches our rules.
- Manuscripts are accepted in English. Use either UK or US spelling and punctuation.
- Manuscripts are limited with 8000 words including references and bibliography.
- Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title, author(s), abstract, keywords, main text, acknowledgements, funding, author bio(s), references
- Maximum 175 words of abstract should be included in the manuscripts.
- Each manuscript should have 6 keywords at maximum.
- Section headings should be concise.
- Author bios should include names, affiliations, email and social media addresses and short biographical notes.
- The format should be Times New Roman, 12 font size, 1.5 line spacing.
- Authors should use Harvard Deakin Referencing Style. See the examples for all citation types of Harvard Deakin Referencing Style here. Authors should also add a reference list complied according to Harvard Deakin Style.
In order to submit an article, please send your manuscript to the following e-mail address: